Electronic SystemTravel Authorization

   Effective January 12/2009 they will now have to fill in an Electronic System Travel Authorization "ESTA" at the latest 72 hours prior to leaving home; This is to allow the immigration authorities the time to check out and decide if you are eligible for entry. To do this you must enter into internet you scroll down to the green part at the bottom click on Apply which gives you the application for to fill in for free.

   If you don't have internet lets hope that a friend or a travel agency can fill it in for you as you will not be able to board a flight if you don't have prior authorization.

Basic Information on ESTA for French

John Margiotta
President TWA Paris Chapter
Marc Brécy November 2008